Go to the Digital Library top page!

Social Studies

Click here to go to introduction.

Grand Boulevard-Washington Park History Images « previous 4 of 18 next »
Illustration of Fair Grounds
Temple Isaiah, 4501 S. Vincennes Avenue, c. 1910. The last major work of architect Dankmar Adler, this temple was dedicated in 1899 by German Jews who had moved to the Grand Boulevard neighborhood from the Near West Side. In 1920, Ebenezer Baptist Church purchased the former temple. [C.R. Childs, courtesy G. Schmalgemeier]

« previous 4 of 18 next »

Need help searching?
Search help

Search eCUIP:

Examples: or
Contact eCUIP!

Need help?

Return to the eCUIP top page!