Go to the Digital Library top page!

Social Studies

Click here to go to introduction.

Lower West Side History Images « previous 7 of 10 next »
Illustration of Fair Grounds
The New Carter H. Harrison Technical High School at the Intersection of Marshall and 24th Boulevards, c. 1916. Marshall Boulevard formed the "last link in the chain of boulevards thirty miles in length" which connected parks on Chicago's South, West, and North sides. In 1983, Harrison was converted into a grammar school and renamed Maria Saucedo. [Courtesy G. Schmalgemeier]

« previous 7 of 10 next »

Need help searching?
Search help

Search eCUIP:

Examples: or
Contact eCUIP!

Need help?

Return to the eCUIP top page!