Go to the Digital Library top page!

Social Studies

Click here to go to introduction.

South Lakefront History Images « previous 8 of 15 next »
Illustration of Fair Grounds
Old Field Museum building, 57th at Lake Shore Drive, 1924. Originally built as the Palace of Fine Arts for the Columbian Exposition of 1893, this building later housed the Field Museum until 1919, and from 1933 the Museum of Science and Industry. [Kaufmann & Fabry, Courtesy The Chicago Catholic]

« previous 8 of 15 next »

Need help searching?
Search help

Search eCUIP:

Examples: or
Contact eCUIP!

Need help?

Return to the eCUIP top page!