Go to the Digital Library top page!

Social Studies

Click here to go to introduction.

South Lakefront History Images « previous 15 of 15
Illustration of Fair Grounds
Elijah Muhammad Mosque #2, 7351 S. Stony Island, 1980. Black Muslims purchased this structure from a Greek Orthodox congregation in 1972. Built between 1948 and 1952 for the parish of SS. Constantine and Helen, it was the largest Greek Orthodox church in North America until its sale. [G. Lane]

« previous 15 of 15

Need help searching?
Search help

Search eCUIP:

Examples: or
Contact eCUIP!

Need help?

Return to the eCUIP top page!