The Austrian exhibit featured a great deal of porcelain
cut-glass ware. Austria's exhibit was the first to be finished
the Manufactures Building and was the only exhibit completely
ready on Dedication Day, October 21, 1892. That day one hundred
and fifty thousand people gathered in the building.
City. St. Louis, MO.: N. D. Publishing Co, 1893. Further
reproduction or distribution is prohibited without permission.