Writing your research paper should be a snap! With every step of the process, you have been collecting information for and writing parts of your research paper. As you are composing your research paper, be sure to save your work frequently and in more than one place!
The research paper should include the following sections in this order:
- Safety sheet
- Table of contents
- Purpose & Hypothesis
- Review of literature
- Materials and methods of procedure
- Reference list
Keep these points in mind when reviewing your paper.
- Paper should include a table of contents, abstract, and references.
- Title page should be in the correct format with signatures.
- Header information should be in the top left corner with your last name and the title of the project.
- Paper should be double-spaced, single-sided, with one inch margins on all sides, and in a standard font such as Times New Roman 10 pt. or 12 pt.
- All pages should be numbered.
Important: Check out the Science Fair Handbook for detailed instructions regarding the content of the research paper. The handbook also includes examples of the title page, abstract, and references. [Download Handbook]