an Inquiry Member
You do not need to be a member to search units, but to create your own,
you need to become a member. Here's how:
- From the Home Page, click on the tab "Join Us" in the upper
- You are now at "Join the Inquiry Page." Click on the link
"Click here to become a member."
- You are now on the membership form page, and will be asked to create
a membership profile
- Fill in all of the fields that apply to you. Please note that fields
marked with red asterisks are required. Enter your email, name, and a
password that is easy for you to remember. (Should you forget, there
is an automated function that will send you your password.). The "mailing
list subscriptions" are strictly optional, and are private lists.
Inquiry Page maintains the privacy of its members.
- Click on the "Submit" button
- A page will appear confirming that you are now an Inquiry member
To check, do the following:
- Close your Inquiry Page browser window, and then go back in to the
Home Page www.inquiry.uiuc.edu.
- Click on the tab "Log in" at the top right-hand corner of
the Home Page.
- A log in page will appear with fields. Enter your name and password.
Click the "Submit" button.
- A page will appear that welcomes you. Click on "Click here to
continue" to return to the Home Page.
Should you need any help, see the "Help" pages that include
Simply click on the "Help" button in the right-hand corner of
the master banner along the top of the page.
| What is the Inquiry page | Becoming
a Member | Searching Inquiry
Page | Creating Your Own Unit
| Other Ways of Creating a Unit
| Editing Your Unit | Resources
O U D O I T !
the Inquiry Members list on your Member Profile Page by clicking
on the box next to "Inquiry Page Members." Post one
email to the Inquiry List introducing yourself and thoughts on
your experiences with inquiry, about the Inquiry Page itself,
or any other relevant topic.