are already at your unit:
- Click on the "Edit This Unit" tab at the top right of the
page just below the banner. If you are not already logged in, a page
will appear asking you to submit your user name and password.
- Type in your name and password. If you forget, don't worry. Enter
your email address, and your password will be sent to you almost instantly.
are not already at your unit:
- Click on "Inquiry Units" in the sidebar.
- Either click on the "Link to my Inquiry Units" link
located above the search field, or type your email address into the search
field and click on the "Search" button to the right. This will
bring you to a list of your Inquiry Units. Click on the underlined "View"
button to the left of your unit.
- Click on the "Edit This Unit" button at the top right of
- If you have already logged in, your unit will appear and you can
make any changes you like.
- If you haven't already logged in, a log-in page will appear. Enter
your email address and password and click the "Submit" button.
Your unit will then appear and you can make any changes you like.
- Once you have made the desired changes, click on "Submit"
and your updated unit will be posted immediately.
| What is the Inquiry page | Becoming
a Member | Searching Inquiry
Page | Creating Your Own Unit
| Other Ways of Creating a Unit
| Editing Your Unit | Resources