This view of the South Lagoon features the western facade of the Agricultural Building to the left and the Colonnade to the right. In front of the Colonnade is an obelisk with a fountain featuring lions at it's base. The statues of bulls and horses at the edge of the lagoon were created by E.C. Potter.
The Dream City. St. Louis, MO.: N. D. Publishing Co, 1893. Further reproduction or distribution is prohibited without permission.