Be prepared to answer questions about your project. Think about and list questions that the judges may ask, such as:
- How and why did you decide on your topic?
- What did you learn from this project?
- What further research would you do?
- How long did the project (or any of the steps) take?
- How did you perform specific steps or tasks?
While these questions are very general, the answers should be specific to your project and indicate your mastery of the topic. Judges may also ask more specific questions about the methods, apparatus, and research for your specific topic.