You have completed your project, written your paper, and constructed your poster board. Now all that is left is the science fair.
Here is a pre-science fair checklist:
- Make sure you have no typos in your exhibit.
- Make sure the lettering is neat and uncluttered.
- Create headings for each section that are distinct and noticeable.
- Be well versed on the project.
- Practice your public speaking skills on someone in advance of the science fair.
- Make eye contact when addressing the judges about your project.
- Show your enthusiasm for your work.
- Make sure your appearance reflects a professional attitude about your work.